- Casino New Brunswick Concert Seating Chart
- Casino New Brunswick Events
- Casino New Brunswick Hotel
- New Brunswick Nj Concerts
- Casino New Brunswick Concert Seating Map
King Neptunes Casino has been online since 2000, and constantly reaches new heights to bring players all over the world the games, bonuses and overall experiences that they deserve.Casino New Brunswick Seating Chart View the Casino New Brunswick seating chart and Casino New Brunswick upcoming events right here at GoldCoastTickets.com! Buy cheap Molson Canadian Centre at Casino New Brunswick tickets for Moncton, New Brunswick at discounted prices. Find Molson Canadian Centre at Casino New Brunswick tickets for sale online for Molson Canadian Centre at Casino New Brunswick events and Molson Canadian Centre at Casino New Brunswick seating charts at Ticket Seating, your premium Molson Canadian Centre at Casino New. Casino New Brunswick/Nouveau-BrunswickCasino in Moncton Opened in July of 1996, the venue features seating for 5,036 people. Casino New Brunswick Concert Seating; 1559 Reviews of Casino New Brunswick/Nouveau-Brunswick 'Been reading these reviews. Email or Phone, Password. Jean Richard, you are the winner of 2 tickets to see An Acoustic Sin live at Casino New Brunswick October 19, 2018.Opening Hours. /shooting-at-the-emerald-queen-casino/.
Magnetic Hill Concert Site is a live music venue in Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada. It is one of the largest music venues in Canada.
Casino New Brunswick Concert Seating Chart
Originally built in 1984 for Pope John Paul II to hold a papal mass during his tour of Canada, the site was redesigned in the 1990s as a concert venue. The site has hosted annual or biennial summer concerts since the mid-2000s. Additional permanent infrastructure was installed following the 2005 concert headlined by The Rolling Stones. In 2011 a concert headlined by U2 saw the first use of the marketing term Magnetic Hill Music Festival.
Casino New Brunswick Events
|1984||Papal Visit||Pope John Paul II||75,000|
|1998||Classic Rock Festival||Lynyrd Skynyrd, Foreigner, Peter Frampton, Steppenwolf, Heart, Pat Benatar||35,000|
|2005||A Bigger Bang||The Rolling Stones||89,260|
|2006||Country Rocks The Hill||Brooks & Dunn, Alan Jackson||45,000|
|2008||Soul2Soul II Tour||Faith Hill and Tim McGraw||50,000|
|2008||Long Road Out of Eden Tour||Eagles||45,923|
|2009||Black Ice World Tour||AC/DC||70,000|
|2011||U2 360° Tour||U2||66,823 |
|2012||Here And Now Tour||Nickelback||25,000 |
|2012||Wrecking Ball Tour||Bruce Springsteen||30,200|
|2015||Rock or Bust World Tour||AC/DC||50,000|
Casino New Brunswick Hotel
- Strawberry Fields, a proposed rock festival to be held in Greater Moncton in 1970
- ^Russell, George (1984-09-24). 'An 'Essentially Pastoral' Visit - TIME'. TIME Magazine. Retrieved 2007-07-09.
- ^John Kay & Steppenwolf (1998-07-11). 'Snapshots From The Road'. Steppenwolf. Archived from the original on 2009-06-17. Retrieved 2009-04-02.
- ^'Archived copy'. Archived from the original on 2012-03-24. Retrieved 2011-08-12.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- ^Laura Bogomolny (2009-06-29). 'Bon Jovi rocks Moncton again after 16 years'. Telegraph-Journal. Retrieved 2010-02-19.
- ^Canadian Press (2005-09-04). 'Stones' Moncton show left people satisfied'. CTV Television Network. Retrieved 2009-04-02.
- ^Canadian Press (2007-09-04). 'Concert in Moncton a success, organizers getting set for next year'. The News. Retrieved 2010-02-19.
- ^Billboard Magazine (2008-10-01). 'Concert Boxscore for the 2008-10-01 issue'. Reuters. Retrieved 2011-08-12.
- ^Times & Transcript (2008-12-31). 'Eagles concert draws huge crowds to Moncton'. Times & Transcript. Archived from the original on 2012-03-07. Retrieved 2009-05-27.
- ^The Canadian Press (2008-06-29). 'Bon Jovi plays to 33,000 in N.B.'The Chronicle Herald. Archived from the original on July 1, 2009. Retrieved 2009-06-29.
- ^'Archived copy'. Archived from the original on 2009-08-12. Retrieved 2009-08-08.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- ^CBC News (2009-04-09). 'Rock band AC/DC plans summer Moncton concert'. CBC News. Retrieved 2009-04-09.
- ^Rolling Stone (2011-08-01). 'U2 End 360 Tour In Moncton Canada With '40''. Rolling Stone. Retrieved 2011-08-18.
- ^CBC News (2011-08-02). 'Moncton looks to future acts after U2 concert'. CBC. Retrieved 2011-08-18.
- ^U2 (2011-08-01). 'Moncton, NB, CA (Magnetic Hill Music Festival)'. U2. Retrieved 2011-08-18.
- ^CBC News (2012-07-13). 'Moncton's mega-concert days may be numbered'. CBC News. Retrieved 2013-03-11.
- ^Eric Lewis (2012-08-28). 'Springsteen show a success: city'. The Times & Transcript. Retrieved 2012-08-28.[dead link]
- ^Reed, Ryan (11 February 2015). 'AC/DC Announce North American 'Rock or Bust' Tour'. Rolling Stone. Retrieved 12 February 2015.
- ^'AC/DC Tickets, Tour Dates & Venue Information'. Retrieved February 18, 2015.
Coordinates: 46°08′40″N64°52′33″W / 46.144504°N 64.875920°W