I've looked through most of the list's archives and have not found any references to it. The description on which I am currently focused appears on page 18 of the ARRL's Antenna Compendium, Volume 4, 'The Double Magnetic Slot Antenna for 80 Meters' by Lew Gordon, K4VX.
If you're an old hat all the bonuses are listed below. We believe the US no deposit offers listed here offer the best possible chance of turning the bonus into real cash. From to on the latest slot games, they are all here.Each offer is tested by one of our bonus experts for fairness and transparency. Best casino online usa no deposit.
Selection of Casinos. Some online casinos accept American Express credit cards, just like they would any other credit card, but other casinos will not. Be sure to know if you are playing at an actual Amex casino. Be sure 100% that the casino is reputable. Casino that accept american express.
Weekend Antennas No. 3 A Magnetic Slot for 40 Metres. Becomes quite excessive on the 80 and 160-metre bands. Since the magnetic slot is a balanced antenna, a 1:1 balun should be used if it is fed with coaxial cable, to avoid the possibility of feed-line radiation. As with other. 40 meter band antennas projects category is a curation of 206 web resources on, The 40M Extended Double Zepp, Shrunken 40 Meter Phased Quads, 40 m Lazy H array Antenna. Resources listed under 40 Meter Antennas category belongs to Antennas main collection, and get. Weekend Antennas No. 3 A Magnetic Slot for 40 Metres. Becomes quite excessive on the 80 and 160-metre bands. Since the magnetic slot is a balanced antenna, a 1:1 balun should be used if it is fed with coaxial cable, to avoid the possibility of feed-line radiation. As with other. During the PACC 2013 I used this antenna for 160 meters. Sometimes on 80 meters but there the 80 meters 2. 20 meter dipole fed with open wire gave me more qso’s. The tower on the right in the picture supports the antenna as described above. The small mast through the roof on the left supports the top wire to the house.
- Build a bazooka dipole
Build Your Own Bazooka Dipole: A VHF/UHF vertical dipole made from coax
- Double bazooka coaxial dipole antenna
From WH2T Dr Ace's Double Bazooka Coaxial Dipole
- The Bazooka vertical
This is a deviation from the wonderful antenna the Double Bazooka. The Vertical Bazooka, is made entirely from RG-8U coaxial cable.
- Build a Double Bazooka HF antenna
Build a double bazooka coaxial dipole, broad-band dipole antenna
- The Little Stick Antenna
The Little Stick antenna is an aluminium version of the Vertical Bazooka design which was made from coax.
- Bazooka Calculator
Calculate Double bazooka for Win3/Win95 by W4BEJ
- Bazooka dipole for 70 cm band
Here is a very simple 70cms dipole from Harald PD2HFE, which uses a single piece ofRG-213 coaxial cable 34 cms in length.
- 40M Bazooka antenna- Hombrewing a bazooka antenna for 40 meters band, the article include also with plans for 20m and 160m band.
- 75 Meter Double Bazooka- The 75 meter double bazooka antenna for 80 meters band by K9HSS[ Hits: 2013 Votes: 9 Rating: 8 ]
- A standard double bazooka antenna- Article by Ed WE6W on a double bazooka antenna
- Antena Bazuca- Drawings and short descriptio in spanish for dipoles and bazooka antenna.[ Hits: 7025 Votes: 33 Rating: 5.17 ]
- Antenne double-bazooka- A page in french dedicated to the double bazooka antenna, with a short history of this antenna model and main characteristics including a comparison versus the dipole antenna and formulas to determine elements size.
- Bazooka antenna for 40 meters- A bazooka antenna project for the 7 Mhz, includes dimension for to homebrew your own bazooka for HF bands[ Hits: 8264 Votes: 11 Rating: 6.9 ]
- Bazooka antennas at towertalk- Posts about bazooka antennas at towertalk mailing list
- Bazooka antennas compared to dipoles- Article and comparison between bazooka antennas and dipole, taking care of effieciency and bandwidth[ Hits: 5663 Votes: 3 Rating: 5 ]
- Bazooka Antenne- A bazooka antenna design in German with dimensions for 20m and 40m band with RG174 coax cable stronger than the common RG58
- Bazooka Calculatorpop- Calculate Double bazooka for Win3/Win95 by W4BEJ[ Hits: 26878 Votes: 107 Rating: 5.37 ]
- Bazooka dipole for 70 cm band- Here is a very simple 70cms dipole from Harald PD2HFE, which uses a single piece ofRG-213 coaxial cable 34 cms in length.
- Bazooka para 40 metros- A bazooka coax antenna for 40 meters band design by CA6TYS[ Hits: 566 Votes: 0 Rating: 0 ]
- Build a bazooka dipoleupdatedpop- Build Your Own Bazooka Dipole: A VHF/UHF vertical dipole made from coax
- Build a Double Bazooka HF antennapop- Build a double bazooka coaxial dipole, broad-band dipole antenna[ Hits: 32682 Votes: 24 Rating: 5.12 ]
- Coax Bazooka type antenna- 2 metre and 70 cm Coaxial Dipoles, Double Bazooka type
- Coax Dipole Calculator- An efficient program to calculate dimensions of coax dipoles, or bazooka antennas considering velocity length of different coax cables. Express dimensions in feet/inch and meters/cm. Freeware by VE3SQB[ Hits: 12922 Votes: 54 Rating: 5.29 ]
- Double Bazooka- A monoband antenna with large bandwidth in french
- Double Bazooka Antenna- A Bulgarian bazooka antenna project by LZ2ZK[ Hits: 1890 Votes: 2 Rating: 1.5 ]
- Double Bazooka Antenna- Double Bazooka Antenna, a simple coax based and broad band antenna you can easily build
- Double Bazooka Antenna performance- The Double Bazooka Dipole is a half wave dipole with an attempt at compensation of the reactance change that occurs around resonance for a half wave dipole.[ Hits: 3038 Votes: 3 Rating: 4.67 ]
- Double Bazooka by K4JRG- A double bazooka antenna for 80 meters band
- Double bazooka coaxial dipole antennapop- From WH2T Dr Ace's Double Bazooka Coaxial Dipole[ Hits: 47633 Votes: 56 Rating: 5.65 ]
- Double Bazooka in attic- Discussion on Elmers Forum at eHam.net about setting up a bazooka antenna in an attic
- Double Boazooka Antenna- A page dedicated to the doble bazooka antenna with dimensions for all HF bands[ Hits: 2077 Votes: 8 Rating: 8.25 ]
- Double-Bazooka- Broadband dipole antenna, needs an antenna tuner but can reach 3db gain over dipole
- Folded Bazooka Antenna- Article on building a folded bazooka antenna[ Hits: 5099 Votes: 2 Rating: 10 ]
- Homebrew a Bazooka Antenna- Home made bazooka antenna for 2 meters band
- KC0KJF Doble Bazooka- The Double Bazooka Dipole is a very efficient single band antenna which is very quite,and does notrequire the use of a balun. This antenna consists of coax (RG58) with the shield split at the center and the feedline attached to the open ends.[ Hits: 823 Votes: 1 Rating: 4 ]
- Monoband Bazooka antenna- ON4MG bazooka antenna plan in french
- The Bazooka antenna- The Bazooka-antenna was developed by the staff of M.I.T. for radar use. The original Bazooka used coaxial cable for the entire radiating elements.[ Hits: 4258 Votes: 3 Rating: 6.67 ]
- The Bazooka Antenna- Notes on bazooka antennas by Katunk: a portable field antenna, sometimes called the double bazooka or a coaxial antenna.
- The Bazooka verticalpop- This is a deviation from the wonderful antenna the Double Bazooka. The Vertical Bazooka, is made entirely from RG-8U coaxial cable.[ Hits: 34838 Votes: 29 Rating: 7.48 ]
- The Broadband Double-Bazooka- The Broadband Double-Bazooka Antenna- How Broad Is It? Adapted from Technical Correspondence, QST, September 1976, the increasing interest in using the coaxial dipole via W2DU
- The Double Bazooka Antenna- The Double Bazooka Dipole is a very efficient single band antenna which is very quite, and does not require the use of a balun. This antenna consists of coax (RG58) or other 50 ohm type with the shield split at the center and the feedline attached to the open ends[ Hits: 7959 Votes: 4 Rating: 8.25 ]
- The Double Bazooka Antenna - A Review- Here is a review of the 40 and 80 meter band Double Bazooka antennas as used on the HF shortwave bands.
- The Little Stick Antennapop- The Little Stick antenna is an aluminium version of the Vertical Bazooka design which was made from coax.[ Hits: 32476 Votes: 7 Rating: 1.85 ]