Commerce Casino All Jobs United States; All jobs at Commerce Casino Sign up for job alert emails. Poker Casino Floor Coordinator. Commerce Pit Supervisor. Commerce IT Support Specialist 3. Food Runner Busser (Graveyard) Commerce Food & Beverage Assistant Manager. Commerce Kitchen Expeditor. Actor Ben Affleck says the rumors that he wasn’t entirely on his best game while playing poker at the Commerce Casino in Los Angeles are true, and he admits he had a sobriety lapse.
- Poker Runner Commerce Casino Florida
- Commerce Casino Poker Tournament
- Casino Poker Free
- Poker Runner Commerce Casino Games
|Location||Commerce, California 90040|
|Address||6131 East Telegraph Road|
|Opening date||August 1983|
|No. of rooms||200|
|Total gaming space||91,694 square feet (8,518.7 m2)|
|Owner||California Commerce Club, Inc.|
|Renovated in||2001 (hotel addition)|
Commerce Casino is a cardroom located in the Los Angeles suburb of Commerce. With over 240 tables on site, Commerce Casino is the largest cardroom in the world. Established in 1983, the casino accounted for 38% of Commerce's tax revenues for the 2006-2007 fiscal year. As of 2016, the casino was providing $22 million a year in licensing fees to the city.
In addition to the main cardroom, the Commerce Casino complex includes a full-service 200-room Crowne Plaza Hotel, which houses dining establishments, a day spa, beauty salon, pool and sundeck, banquet rooms, shops and entertainment. The Commerce is also home to several restaurants and host to live boxing, MMA and Professional Wrestling events. Commerce Casino opened a Playboy-themed gaming lounge in 2014.
The Commerce Casino offers a wide variety of limit, pot limit and no limit poker games, including:
The casino spreads more Texas Hold'em games than any other casino in the world. Commerce spreads hold'em games as low as 2-3 and 2-4. 3-6, 4-8 & 6-12 exist on the main floor, with 8-16 and larger limit games in the Hotel section. No Limit Hold 'em games have buy-ins as low as $40 and go much higher. There is a new $5/10 $500/$1500 spread No Limit Hold'em game which was first created in 2008.
BEST WESTERN Plus Kootenai River Inn Casino & Spa. Is owned by the Kootenai Tribe of Idaho and part of the Best Western family, managed by Hagadone Hospitality Company. ©2020 BEST WESTERN Plus Kootenai River Inn Casino & Spa. Kootenai river inn casino bonners ferry. Book a stay at the Kootenai River Inn Casino & Spa in Bonners Ferry, ID. Located 30 minutes from Canadian border, offering free Wi-Fi and breakfast - Book Now. Best Western Plus Kootenai River Inn Casino & Spa - View from the Kootenai River at sunset. Best Western Plus Kootenai River Inn Casino & Spa offers 101 accommodations with complimentary toiletries. This Bonners Ferry hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include phones along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Sep 07, 2016 We stayed at the Kootenai River Inn Casino and Spa in Bonners Ferry, Idaho on May 30, 2010 (the evening before Memorial Day). We saw two other rigs in the lot while we were there. We stayed in the main casino lot on the east side of US-95; southbound travelers might find it more convenient to stay in the Visitors Center lot on the west side of US-95, where overnight parking is also supposed to.
The Casino's bad beat jackpots sometimes grow into six figures. Commerce Casino offers a $100,000 Super Jackpot for Hold 'em.
Players can bring members of a home game to the Casino and they will provide game instruction, dealers, a pit boss, cards, chips and poker snacks. The 'home' games act as live cash games and are eligible for jackpots.
The casino offers free poker lessons on Tuesdays and Wednesdays at the Crowne Plaza Hotel. Beginner classes are Tuesdays from 8 pm to 10 pm and intermediate classes are held on Thursdays from 8 pm to 10 pm. Registration is available at the company website. The instructor is Roger Rodd 'Poker Comedian and Poker Instructor to the Stars.'
SOUTH OAKS GAMBLING SCREEN – SCORE SHEET SOGS Scores on the SOGS are determined by scoring one point for each question that shows the “at risk”. SOUTH OAKS GAMBLING SCREEN (SOGS) 1. Indicate which of the following types of gambling you have done in your lifetime. For each type, mark one answer: “not at all,” “less than once a. South oaks gambling screen spanish. SOUTH OAKS GAMBLING SCREEN-SCORE SHEET. Scores on the SOGS are determined by scoring one point for each question that shows the 'at risk' response indicated and adding the total points. Question 1 Not counted. Question 2 Not counted. Question 3 Not counted. Question 4 Most of the time I lose, or Yes, every time I lose.
The Commerce Casino is home to several poker tournament series, including:
- Los Angeles Poker Classic - Annual tournament beginning in January and running through early March. This is Commerce's major tournament of the year, involving a World Poker Tour event, a Professional Poker Tour event and the celebrity event, the World Poker Tour Invitational.
- California State Poker Championship - Annual tournament, held in May. Originally held in June, the tournament was moved to avoid conflict with the World Series of Poker.
- Commerce Hold 'em Series - Annual tournament held in September with smaller buy-ins where every event is Texas hold 'em.
- The L.A. Poker Open - Annual tournament held in November.
The Commerce Casino is home to several eating establishments, including:
- Wood Dragon Restaurant - Chinese cuisine, the restaurant is located in the Main Lobby of the Crowne Plaza Hotel.
- The Arena Sports Bar & Grill - Offers a variety of International cuisine with entertainment, live sporting events and karaoke on various nights. Located in the hotel near the Hi-Limit Section.
- The Commerce Cafe - Near the Main Poker Room offering Traditional American cuisine, pastries and Starbucks hot and iced coffees.
- Tableside Dining
Commerce also offers Pan, No Bust Blackjack, 3 Card Poker, Let It Ride, Caribbean Stud Poker, 21st Century Baccarat, EZ Baccarat, Pai Gow Poker, Super Pan Nine and 13 Card (Chinese poker).
Games besides poker, such as the ones listed above, are called 'California Games' and have been modified to conform to California state gambling laws. The primary difference between California Games and normal casino table games is that the player does not play against the house but rather plays against a third party provider that banks the games. California law requires that all non-poker games at the Commerce Casino or any California card room are player-banked, meaning players play only against one another, and never against the house. Any player that regularly banks the 'player banked games' and does not have a contract with the casino to do so will be barred from the casino. The Commerce serves as a host for these games, providing a venue for their play and benefits indirectly off the gambling revenue through 'rent' payments from the third party provider. The casino also charges a collection to play the game usually 1% of the bet wagered (rounded up to the nearest dollar) for hosting these games.
The Racebook at Commerce Casino opened in July 2009, featuring mini satellite wagering from California and Eastern U.S. race tracks. There is no admission fee.
- In 'So Close, Yet So Far', the second episode of the AMC television series, Fear the Walking Dead, an aerial nighttime shot of Los Angeles in the early stages of the zombie apocalypse shows the casino and hotel tower engulfed in flames next to a gridlocked Santa Ana Freeway.
- A comedy sketch promoting the casino was featured in First Night 2013 with Jamie Kennedy, a New Year's Eve television special hosted by comedian and television producer Jamie Kennedy.
- In Twin Peaks the return, the casino was featured as the Silver Mustang.
- ^Commerce Casino Media KitArchived 2006-10-22 at the Wayback Machine, p. 14
- ^Ibid.Archived 2006-10-22 at the Wayback Machine, p. 15
- ^Two Rags review
- ^City of Commerce 2006-07 complete budgetArchived 2007-02-21 at the Wayback Machine, p. 4
- ^Elmahrek, Adam (September 7, 2016). 'Mountain resorts, rent subsidies and saunas: The benefits of living in a city plagued by scandal'. Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 21 September 2016.
- ^'Lucky Rabbit Party Pit Playboy Poker Room'. The Commerce Casino. Archived from the original on 24 July 2015. Retrieved 23 July 2015.
- ^Commercecasino.com: TournamentsArchived 2009-05-14 at the Wayback Machine
- ^Commercecasino.com: RestaurantsArchived 2011-06-25 at the Wayback Machine
- ^California Games and Jackpots
Coordinates: 33°59′54″N118°08′41″W / 33.998407°N 118.144587°W
Poker Runner Commerce Casino Florida
If you have never been in a California card room then the first experience of the Commerce Casino might just overwhelm you. If there is one word that describes the Commerce that word would be - Huge! Is the Commerce bigger than, say Foxwoods? No. Bigger than MGM Grand? No. However, this is a card room not a full fledged Vegas-style casino. There are no slot machines, no Keno room, and no Craps pit at the Commerce. There are, however, 160 poker tables, including over 100 spread out in the 'Big Room.' Imagine walking into typical tournament room of 100+ tables; well wait just how many tournament rooms can actually seat 1,000+ players for a tournament? The answer is one, the Amazon room at the Rio when it is set-up for the World Series of Poker. This room at the Commerce is 'permanent' and is not a just a tournament room; cash games are often being spread, especially on weekends.
On a recent Tuesday evening, I took a walk around the outside rim of the big room at the Commerce and pasted by the five different brush boards to check out the games. The room is so big that different games are assigned to different areas and each has its own sign-up board and floor staff. Around 7 o'clock this particular Tuesday evening the following games were up and running in the 'Big Room' at the Commerce.
$3/$6 and $4/$8 Omaha 8 or better
$4/$8 Stud, $1/$2 Stud and $2/$4 Stud
$1/$2 Hold'em, $2/$4 Hold'em, $3/$6 and $4/$8 Hold'em, $9/$18 and $20/$40 Hold'em
$2/$3 NLHE $100 buy-in and $3/$5 NLHE $200 buy-in plus several $40 buy-in NLHE tables.
There were also interest lists for Razz and Pineapple but I was told these games generally only go on the weekends. For the games that were being spread, there were at least dozen $4/$8 Hold'em tables in action and any game with a full waiting list got a new table opened.
But wait, that's not all because this is the 'Low Limit' room at the Commerce. A short walk past the Pai Gow tables will take you to the 40+ tables in the 'High Limit' poker room of the Commerce Casino. Here you will find Chinese Poker at $100 or $200 a point; the 'regular' $400/$800 Hold'em game and Stud being spread at $200/$400. There are also combo games of Hold'em and Stud at both $100/$200 and $200/$400; lowball starts at $30/$60. Of course, any game at any limit can be requested and I am told several 'weekly' games convene on a regular basis at table stakes.
You often hear that the top three gambling sites in the USA are Las Vegas, Atlantic City and Tunica, Mississippi. That may be true if you are talking about casino floor square footage but when you talk only about poker, the list is quite different. Las Vegas remains the leader in terms of number of poker rooms and number of tables. The Commerce casino alone, however, has more tables in just one building than all of the Tunica poker rooms combined and just the three larger casinos in the LA basin (Commerce, Hollywood Park & The Bicycle) have more tables (405) than all of Atlantic City (303).
Commerce Casino Poker Tournament
Los Angeles is the largest metropolitan area in the world that has legal 'brick & mortar' casinos or card rooms dealing poker. I will have reviews of many other poker rooms in greater LA in the near future but it goes without saying that the Queen of Poker in Los Angeles right now is the Commerce Casino.
Casino Poker Free
6131 East Telegraph Road
Poker Runner Commerce Casino Games
Commerce, CA 90040