The extravagant cocktail waitresses that float like radiant clouds through the casino have become a very popular sight in casinos.
- You may be about to have a date with the most handsome guy you have ever seen and you are wondering what the best drinks to order at a bar for a woman.Or perhaps you are meeting your friends.
- We asked nutritionists which liquors are best for staying on a weight loss and fitness plan. Here are their recommendations for healthy alcoholic drinks. 'I'll order a tequila on the rocks with loads of lime. Tequila is the only alcohol that is not a depressant, so I'm less likely to feel sorry for myself the next morning and want to eat a.
A Seabreeze cocktail is made with vodka, cranberry juice and grapefruit juice, and standard fare in almost any bar or restaurant typically served in a tall skinny highball glass such as this. When you order, it’s important to tell the bartender that you want mostly grapefruit juice with just a little cranberry.
In most casinos, there will be ladies moving in between the casino games filling up drinks and keeping the clients happy.
Well, there might be more than one reason for that. One is to keep you on your chair for as long as possible, and two is to ensure that the availability of alcohol might be an advantage and keep you there longer than you would usually stay.
Let us have a peek at the popular refreshments available by the click of the finger.
1. Dry Martini
The type of cocktails you might get depends on the type of casino. Some are more upmarket than others and that will determine the degree or variety of the cocktails.
First up we have the all- time favorite the Dry Martini.
Martinis are made with mostly Gin and a little of dry vermouth. It is usually decorated with an olive or a squeeze of lemon, depending on your taste.
Martinis are sometimes coupled with a game of Baccarat just like the old James Bond.
2. Long Island Iced Tea
This cocktail is particularly strong. It contains Gin, Vodka, Tequila, Light Rum, Triple Sec and some Cola.
You will need to sip very slowly if you do not wish to be wasted after a few of these delightful drinks.
The drink is completed with either a slice of lemon and served in a highball glass; however, it will also work for a martini glass.
The Long Island Iced Tea is normally coupled with a very lighthearted game such as scraps as the amount of alcohol in the cocktail might give you a kick or two.
3. Peruvian Love
This dainty cocktail is signature to the Palazzos Fusion Mixology Bar in Las Vegas.
The ingredients are combined Mango infused La Diablada pisco with Cointreau, a little bit of lime juice mixed with cranberry, rock candy syrup, and topped off with lavender infused bitters.
Order A Drink Up
The beautiful pink coloured refreshment is finished off with a flower that is edible.
This is a very classy hand crafted drink.
4. Fire Breathing Dragon
Various versions of this fiery cocktail can be found in casino lounges. Taking the delightful Daiquiri out of its normal ‘routine’, this drink is spiced with Bacardi rum with hints of chillies, berry flavours to name a few.
Presented to the delight of punters all over the cocktail is infused with rolling smoke that wafts off the rim of the glass.
Also served with raspberry to give a tart counter taste you can sip a bit, then take a bite of the raspberry, and then sip some more.
5. Pina Colada
A Pina Colada normally only served at the more expensive casinos such as Bellagio and Wynn.
Pina Coladas are very sweet and contain rum with coconut milk or cream and mixed with some pineapple juice.
You can expect this sweet drink to be shaken with ice and prettified with a cherry and a pineapple wedge.
This cocktail is very popular, with its unique taste and traditionally from a Cuban offspring.
Mojitos have a nice minty flavour mixing with the rest of the ingredients such as lime juice, superfine sugar, white rum and soda water.
It has a very refreshing taste and can give you a second breath when you are tired and fatigued. This well-known drink is also only available in the more expensive suits of the casino.
Mojitos are normally served in a tall glass with lots of ice.
7. White Cosmopolitan
Another alternative to the Dry Martini is a fruity Martini. It is made with Vodka instead of Gin and a few other sweeter ingredients are added for a more sweet and fruity taste.
The White Cosmopolitan consists of Citrus vodka, white cranberry juice, and some orange liqueur with a shot of passion fruit juice. To top it up you can give it a nice colourful twist and add a little bit of cherry juice.
It can be presented in a martini glass with an orange peel for some decoration. This light and summery cocktail will definitely quench your thirst
The following are not cocktails, however, they are very popular drinks amongst casino players. Sometimes they do enjoy the regular mixes more than the fancy cocktails.
Beer is also an old classic when it comes to the world of gambling.
It is nice and refreshing as it cools you down after a heated round or two of poker.
They have a variety of beers to choose from and if you want to lighten it up a bit, add a little bit of lemonade for the light and crispy shandy.
9. Gin and Tonic
Now here we will have a lot of support when we say that Gin and Tonic are very much on demand in the casino.
Some say it’s a ladies drink, but I can assure you it will definitely be cold and refreshing and not sweet at all.
Sometimes sweet drinks do leave you thirstier than before you have ordered something to drink. Gin and tonic water with crushed ice and a slice of lemon to top it off are exactly why this highball cocktail is so popular.
10. Cuba Libre
Another very popular mix is Cuba Libre. You are able to choose from various types of rum. Another name for ‘Cuba Libre’ is Rum and Coke.
This mix can be made with light or dark rum, cola and a dash of lime. The term rum and coke are very common among people from the US, Canada or Ireland.
So every time the waiter runs past you and you feel like you have been in the desert for too long, feel free to order some of these tempting refreshments. From sweet to bitter, there will definitely be something to cater to everyone’s liking.
Be sure to visit one of the many casinos in order to join in the fun of playing the game and enjoying your drink. Cheers.
First of all, let’s go through some of the worst choices you could make. Some of the drinks on this list might surprise you. Remember, we’re talking about casino drinks, not just your average bar. This is not the place to lose your head, or you might pay dearly.
That said, going to a casino is supposed to be fun, so, by all means, go for your favorite boozy cocktail. Just don’t expect to be winning too many high-stakes games if your head is swirling from too many long island ice teas.
We’d say that the worst alcohol choice you can make is overindulgence. If you want to keep a poker face, downing beers like there’s not tomorrow isn’t going to help you out one bit. You might be having a whale of a time, but other players will see straight through you. Bear in mind that the same logic goes even if you are sitting at home, pouring yourself drinks and playing at one of the best online casinos in the world.
Daniel negreanu poker after dark. Dec 22, 2017 Two poker legends faced off this week in a special Poker After Dark: Phil Hellmuth and Daniel Negreanu. And there was one key head-to-head hand. Aug 17, 2017 Daniel Negreanu is the most recognizable poker player on the planet and had a seat at the first new Poker After Dark cash game in six years. But he took second chair for “The return of Tom Dwan” cash game on PokerGO and has a unique perspective Dwan’s career in poker. Dec 08, 2017 Daniel Negreanu Lays A Poker TRAP for $1,000,000. Poker Hands is the show where Doug analyzes live poker hands from tv poker shows such as Poker After Dark, EPT (European Poker Tour), High.
Go for low-proof cocktails if you want something fancy. The most alcoholic cocktails often have a clue in the name. Death in the Afternoon, invented by Ernest Hemingway, is sure to make you feel pretty woozy after a few. It’s simple but deadly – just champagne and absinthe. Ordering a Zombie is just as likely to drag you over to the other side. It’s got three types of rum in it, Pernod, angostura bitters, grenadine, falernum, lime juice and a mix of cinnamon syrup and grapefruit juice! We can’t talk about crazy cocktails without mentioning Aunt Roberta. This cocktail is often cited as the strongest cocktail in the world. Its ingredients are purely alcoholic, with no mixers at all. Mix together gin, brandy, vodka, absinthe and blackberry liqueur in equal parts and you’ve got yourself an Aunt Roberta.
These cocktails might be a recipe for an amazing night out but could definitely bring your casino outing to a premature ending. Plus, too much Dutch courage could get you in quite a lot of bother and bleed your wallet dry.
It’s not a crime to just go for a tea, coffee or any other non-alcoholic drink. These types of drinks are very often offered free of charge, so you can save your money and keep a clear head.
We’ve gone through what not to drink, and it might feel like there are few fun drinking options left. That’s not the case at all! You don’t have to be content with alcohol-free drinks like tea and coffee. Plenty of cocktails have mixers in and are delicious to boot. They can also look very fancy and lend you that aura of mystique that you’re after. Let’s take you through some classy cocktails that you can drink without getting totally loaded.
You can’t really go wrong by keeping it simple. A good gin and tonic is to die for. Gin is very fashionable at the moment, so there are many flavored gins about these days. You can mix things up with rhubarb, pineapple, grapefruit… we could go on. You name it; someone’s probably put it in a bottle of gin.If gin is not your tipple, then a rum or vodka and coke could go down just as well. Just remember not to get enticed by ordering lots of doubles, or you might as well be drinking something much heavier.
If you’re going to go for a more complicated cocktail, then it’s always good to have a few options. Sometimes casinos won’t be able to offer you your drink of choice if they don’t stock a key ingredient. Having a backup option saves you awkwardly having to thumb through a drinks menu on the spot.
Popular Drinks To Order At A Casino Las Vegas
Let’s simplify things. Here are our tips to guarantee choosing the right casino drinks.
- Keep it simple. Remember that a casino is not the same as a cocktail bar. Avoid picking the most complicated drink you can think of. You’ll be disappointed if they don’t stock all the ingredients and you’ll wind up having to come up with a completely different option. In addition to this, cocktails with loads of ingredients are often incredibly alcoholic. That might be okay for just one, but it’s a difficult drink to pace yourself with. Not to mention how sick too many fruity cocktails can make you feel.
- You can always ask for a virgin cocktail – one without alcohol in it. These can be really tasty and help to make your night out feel a bit more special. Plus, it doesn’t matter what time of day it is. It’s a great swanky drink to have in daylight hours.
- You can’t go far wrong with beer. You don’t have to choose a glitzy drink just because you’re at a casino. Beer usually has a low percentage of alcohol, so is easy to pace yourself with. Watch out for craft beers and locally brewed beers though – those sometimes do have higher alcohol content. Casinos do tend to stock only very mainstream beers like Corona and Budweiser though; so don’t go expecting a huge selection of beers.
- If you like your drinks hard, keep an eye on your watch and drink them slowly. Downing whiskey or vodka is likely to get you drunk very quickly, which you might not notice if you’re sitting in one spot for a long time. It might look impressive to drink a whiskey on the rocks, but face planting the carpet is less classy.
- Simple drinks with mixers are a solid option. You can’t really go wrong with a two-part drink. If you’re willing to spend a little more, it’s always worth specifying the brand of vodka, whiskey, rum or gin you’d like with your chosen mixer. It might sound like upselling, but we guarantee it will be far more delicious.
- Drink water between alcoholic beverages. If you’re intent on having your favorite boozy drinks this is a good way of staying hydrated and eking out your sobriety for a little bit longer. Lots of celebrities are on the alcohol-free bandwagon, so there’s nothing embarrassing about H20. This is doubly important if you’re playing at a casino somewhere hot like Las Vegas. It’s easy to forget, but the combination of desert heat and air-condition can dehydrate you far quicker than in a cooler climate. This means that the alcohol will intoxicate you even quicker too!
- If you’re feeling festive but it’s too early in the morning to get into heavy drinking, try an Irish coffee. It’ll kick you into gear, without the need to follow it up with more alcoholic drinks. If it’s the morning after the night before and you’re feeling a little worse for wear there is another option. A Bloody Mary is supposedly a great hangover cure, if you can stomach it.
- If you just want to look the part, then the absolute classic casino drink is a Dry Martini. It’s what James Bond drinks – shaken not stirred, thanks. If you’re wearing a tuxedo or an evening dress it will complete your look perfectly. Normally it comes with a twist of lemon, but you can ask for a Dirty Martini if you’d like olives with a little brine.
- Last but by no means least – remember to tip. If you have enough cash to gamble with, you have enough cash to tip the bar staff. They’re working hard to make sure that you have a great night out; so showing your appreciation really matters. This is especially important if you’re sitting at a table and drinks are being brought out to you. That waiter or waitress might go off shift before you’re night is done. Tip them with each drink they bring you, not when you’re settling up on your tab, because you’ll end up tipping someone completely different!
Of course, if the idea of choosing specific casino drinks is all too much of a deal-breaker, there is one very convenient solution. Stay at home! Why not just play online from the comfort of your own sofa, with your favorite, most boozy drink in hand. Grab on of the available online bonuses or visit a great live casino. You might miss out on the glamor of the casino setting, but you could have a much more casual and relaxing night of fun. Keep the good times rolling and invite your mates round too for some mobile gambling. Let’s wrap up with a toast from Homer Simpson, booze enthusiast – ‘To alcohol! The cause of – and solution to – all of life’s problems!’