- Three Card Poker Strategy Youtube
- Casino Three Card Poker Strategy
- Three Card Poker Strategy Pair Plus
- Casino Three Card Poker Strategy
- 3 Card Poker Strategy Practice
Three Card Poker Strategy. If you play Three Card Poker with an optimal strategy, the game has a house edge of 3.3%. However, the house edge increases when you play the side bet or don’t apply the strategy. One of the most important rules is to avoid playing the Pair Plus bet as it increases the casino advantage by more than 2.3%. Three card poker strategy can be built upon by playing the game in free mode, before wagering for real money. This is a BIG advantage. Players cannot walk into a land-based casino and practice the game for free before placing a wager.
Table Of Contents
- Three Card Poker is a simple and fun Casino game based on Poker
- 3-Card Poker requires a strategy but a very straightforward one
- How to play Three Card Poker is explained in this article
Three Card Poker game has been around since the very beginning of the card game that is Poker.
Since its invention, it has grown in popularity and is fair to say Three Card Poker is among the most well-known Casino games in the world.
A few facts have helped the game grow in stature over the years:
- Three Card Poker is easy to learn and easy to play
- Unlike some Casino games, Three Card Poker is not just based on luck because there's an element of skill involved in your hand selection
- You can play Three Card Poker online for free and for real money right on this page
Three Card Poker Strategy Youtube
Three Card Poker is a fair slow-paced table game that is very simple to learn.
How to Play Three Card Poker
Three Card Poker, invented by Derek Webb in 1994, is the Poker version most people play when they head to their Casino.
Three Card Poker isn't played against other players. Instead, you play against the dealer.
You only have to be concerned with what your cards are and what the house's cards are. Making a mistake only punishes you and not your fellow players like at some other card game tables.
OK – so you want to try Three Card Poker? Good choice!
Here are the basics.
Three Card Poker Bets
In Three Card Poker game, the player makes an ante bet.
The dealer gives each player and themselves three cards. The dealer's cards are face down and you can only examine your own cards.
If you’ve made the ante bet then you must either fold or call.
Folding forfeits your ante wager, calling (raising) means you must make an additional play bet that is equal to your ante.
The dealer then turns over their cards.
Three Card Poker Outcomes
The dealer needs a queen-high or better to qualify:
- if the dealer doesn't qualify, you win even money on the ante bet and play bet is a push
- if the dealer qualifies, your hand is compared to the dealer's hand and the best hand wins
Whose hand is better?
Best Texas Holdem Poker Sites for 2019 If you’re looking to play online Texas Holdem for real money, then you’ve come to the right place. On top of listing the few remaining brands that cater to the US market, as well as all worldwide operators, this page contains a chronological overview of everything that has transpired since the Black Friday events in the United States. /texas-holdem-for-real-money-app/.
- If it is yours, congrats! You win even money on the ante and play bets.
- If the dealer has a better hand, both your ante and play bets lose.
- If it is a tie, then both the ante and play bets are a push.
But that’s not all.
If you have a straight or better, you receive an ante bonus regardless of the value of the dealer's hand.
If you have placed a pair plus bet, it is paid based on the value of your hand. This pays out differently depending on where you play.Play Three Card Poker Online - it's FREE!
Practice Three Card Poker online before you play for real money. Or claim a bonus (or two) and dive into the real money games.Play Now
How to Win at Three Card Poker: The Strategy
Three Card Poker has a relatively small house edge, usually around 3.3 percent. If you play optimally, that is.
This edge can increase significantly with side bets or incorrect strategy.
Casino Three Card Poker Strategy
To avoid this, follow a couple of simple Three Card Poker strategy tips:
1. Don’t Make The Pair Plus Bets
Betting on the pair plus increases the house edge by more than 2.3 percent.
It is tempting with big payouts (e.g. straight flush pays 40 to 1) but you’re bound to lose more making this bet even if you have a rare bigger payout from it.
So, forget about the times you could have won a big payout when you've not placed a pair plus bet. Simply try to play in a way that minimizes the house edge.
2. Remember One Strategic Combination of Cards
It’s not only the Three Card Poker rules that are easy to learn. So is the Three Card Poker strategy.
You only need to remember one combination of cards and base your decision to call or fold on it:
- Call with or higher hand
- Fold everything else
See, I’ve told you it was simple.
Because of it, you will find this game in a more relaxed setting as it’s pretty easy to avoid mistakes and nobody is worried about making mistakes that affect other players.
Where to Play 3-Card Poker Online
There are many options to play 3-Card Poker on the Internet, but some sites offer better bonuses and value than others.
As a new player at this online Casino, you’ll get some free spins for Slots on registration (before making a deposit) and extra cash as well as more free spins when you finally make a deposit.
That's a great way to earn some free money before hitting the 3-Card tables.
TagsOnline PokerPoker StrategyPoker TablesPokerNews StrategyPokerNews Updates
There are plenty of different variations of poker, so players have the opportunity to choose which ones play to their strengths. One of the more recent adaptations of the game is three card poker.
The game is played more quickly than traditional poker, the rules are simple and the payouts are potentially pretty big. If that doesn’t sell the game, I don’t know what will.
Although it goes by a similar name, three card poker differs from its namesake in many ways. In fact, one of the few things that remains the same is the ranking of hands — although even this is slightly difference, because it’s based on a three-card hand.
- Best Casino for Live Dealer Games
- Accepts all Countries and US States
Three Card Poker Strategy Pair Plus
- Three card poker is essentially two games in one. Players are allowed to place an ante bet, but they also have the option for a PairPlus bet. The latter means that the player is betting on where or not he or she will be dealt a pair or better. In many casinos, the player is required to first make an ante bet before he can make the PairPlus bet.
- Once each player makes an ante or PairPlus wager or both, the dealer then deals a three-card hand to each player, including himself.
- After looking at his or her cards, each player must make the decision to either fold or continue. If the player decides to keep playing, they must make an additional bet that is exactly equal to their original ante.
- Once all additional wagers are made, the dealer will turn over his three cards to determine if his hand qualifies for the play. To qualify, the dealer must have at least a queen or higher.
- If the dealer’s hand does not qualify, the ante wager and play bets will be returned to the players. If the hand does qualify, it will be compared to the player’s hand. Obviously, if the dealer wins, your bets are lost. If the player wins, the bets are paid evenly. If the hands tie, the player wins the hand.
The hands are similar to regular poker, but they’re modified to suit the three-card hand.
- Straight Flush– Three cards of the same suit in sequence. Example 6-7-8 of spades.
- Three of a Kind– Three cards of equal rank.
- Straight– Three cards in sequence of mixed suits.
- Flush– Three cards of the same suit.
- Pair– Two cards of equal rank.
- High Card– The highest card in your hand.
Wins typically earn you even pay, but there is an option for an ante bonus, which, fortunately, doesn’t require any additional bets. Because the straight flush and three of a kind are ranked as the two highest hands, they earn a bonus. Pay tables may vary among casinos, but usually they are as follows: 5 to 1 or 4 to 1 for a straight flush and 4 to 1 or 3 to 1 for three of a kind.
Casino Three Card Poker Strategy
Most card players agree that the best strategy is to raise only if you’ve got a Queen, 4 and 6 or better. This has become the guideline hand because in poker, the ranking of hands is determined first by the highest card, which, in this case, is a queen. If that card is tied with the dealer’s hand, the next card will be used to break the tie, and so on. Because the 6 card is mid-level, you have a moderate chance of beating the dealer’s hand. On the off chance the second card still results in a tie, the third card is used. The 4 card is only slightly below the 6.
3 Card Poker Strategy Practice
Other experts suggest going by dealer rules and raising on a queen or better. This isn’t a horrible strategy, but using the Q-4-6 strategy will increase your edge a little more. If you play by the dealer strategy, the house edge is about 3.45%. If you play blindly and raise on everything, the house edge more than doubles at 7.65%.
When betting on a PairPlus, keep in mind that you’ll be dealt at least a pair about 25% of the time. The house edge for a Pairplus is about 7.28%, which is not terrible. If you are willing to risk it (assuming you’re not exceeding your gambling budget by doing so), the payout for this wager can be pretty high. The pay table that is most commonly used in casinos now is as follows:
- Straight Flush– 40 to 1
- Three of a Kind– 30 to 1
- Straight– 6 to 1
- Flush– 3 to 1
- Pair– 1 to 1
The rules and strategy for three card poker are simple enough, which is what makes the game so attractive. This, along with the reasonable house edge, has made it a very popular game at casinos all over. If you’re able to stick to a strategy that works for you (preferably Q-4-6 or dealer rules), you’ll significantly decrease the house edge.